"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
~2 Corinthians 10:5~
What we think on, what we read, and what we listen to, all matters and the great news is that we get to choose. I love movies and books that are entertaining, thought provoking, and if it's funny, that is a bonus!
Where is your favorite place to kick back, relax, and enjoy some good reading? When I read or listen to audios, I usually do a lot of note taking! Also, I take notes during meetings, conversations with business partners, and with customers. I love having a notepad or journal handy to jot down information.
Here's some of my favorite things and tips about taking notes:
- There's always something to learn
- With lots of ideas, comes lots of actions to remember
- Pick a journal you love: the color, cover, inside, page designs, etc.
- Keep a bright highlighter handy to mark your call to action items
- Start about 3-5 pages into the journal or save them at the end, so that you can number your pages and have an index to refer back to important topics.
- Use a separate paper or utilize a word document to log the topics on the different pages so that when you are done with your journal, you can add back the topics and page references to your index.
- Another great organizational tip is to select a different journal for different topics, meetings, or events. This makes it faster to find your notes later.
- Lastly, but definitely a fun tip: keep stickers and colored pens/pencils handy to have some fun while you are note taking.
While writing this, I thought I'd look up a few more Amazon Affiliate links for you. I'm going to be adding new ones to my collection for upcoming note taking, giveaways, and other ways that I use them, so ask me which ones I'm liking the best!